At The French’s Food Company, we believe that great-tasting products begin with quality ingredients and a commitment to superior quality. That’s been our promise since we first introduced French’s® Classic Yellow® Mustard in 1904.
French’s supports Saskatchewan Farmers growing 100% Canadian mustard seeds. The seeds are transformed into French’s® Mustard at their peak of maturity and freshness, guaranteeing a consistently high-quality product.
If you’re using Canada’s Favourite Mustard™, don’t keep it a secret. French’s® makes customers happier, and happy customers mean great things for your bottom line.
French’s® is the most well-known brand of mustard:
- Has 91% brand awareness2
- Is in 36% of households2
- Sells 46% of all retail mustard volume2
Against other mustards, consumers ranked French’s® as:
- Great tasting2
- Highest quality2
- Canada’s favourite2
Pass the Mustard…
- Mustard enhances the appeal of healthful food. More than two-thirds of consumers agree that restaurant foods described as healthy can taste good3
- Substitute mustard for mayonnaise in recipes across your menu to reduce calories and increase flavour appeal
- French’s® Mustards are all low calorie, with several having zero calories, gluten free and contain no preservatives
We craft all of our products with the same commitment to quality that established French’s® as Canada’s Favourite Mustard™ more than a century ago.
Staying true to this formula has enabled us to add new offerings over the years that have gone on to become established patron favourites. And more are always on the way.
French’s® Classic Yellow® Mustard
Canada’s Favourite Mustard™ makes your menu even better.
- More than 100 years of market leadership and still going strong. French’s® Classic Yellow® Mustard is the market leader today1
- Flavour profile: traditional, rich, tangy, creamy
- Perfect for menu classics such as hot dogs, burgers and ham or turkey sandwiches
- This is the yellow mustard brand your guests use at home—make sure they see it on your tables, too
French’s® Dijon Mustard
Perfectly balanced with Chardonnay wine and robust mustard flavour.
- The flavour holds true whether you’re cooking with French’s® Dijon or spreading it on sandwiches
- Naturally thick and creamy texture is perfect for sandwiches or blending into sauces, dressings and marinades
French’s® Tomato Ketchup
Complement your menu items with ketchup that’s second to none. French’s supports Southern Ontario Tomato Farmers with the addition of French’s Ketchup!
- No high fructose corn syrup
- Has no preservatives, no artificial colours or flavours, no allergens, no trans fat and is gluten free
- Traditional sweet and tangy tomato flavours
- Rich, thick consistency perfect for burgers and fries
- Available in the packaging formats you need:
- Tabletop • Dispenser Pack
- Coming Soon! 11.5 L Volume Pack and Single Serve Packets
French’s® Worcestershire Sauce
Put some WORC into your menu.
- Versatile and easy to use
- Tenderizes any cut of meat for the best possible patron experience
- Create signature sauces and marinades. Add one part French’s® Worcestershire Sauce to four parts Cattlemen’s® BBQ Sauce
NEW! French’s® Crispy Jalapeños
Fire up the crunchy crave-ability of any dish with new French’s® Crispy Jalapeños.
- Made with real jalapeños for authentic Latin flavour
- From the makers of Canada’s #1 brand of crispy onions1
- Crispy on the outside with the perfect blend of spice and flavour
- Add new excitement to tacos, pizza, salads, burgers and more
French’s® French Fried Onions
Wake up your menu with a dash of ingenuity and a package of French’s® French Fried Onions. It is the top-selling brand of crispy onions in Canada.1 So what makes this brand so jaw-droppingly good?
- Made only with delicious yellow globe onions for optimal flavour
- Always fried in high-quality, naturally trans-fat-free oil, never in partially hydrogenated oil so there’s no heavy oily taste
- Labour saving as these can quickly and easily be added to your favourite dishes without additional preparation required
- Made with the same delightfully crispy texture, golden colour and amazing flavour for decades
- Use as a crispy onion topping with as much flavour as crunch
Top off all of your favourite foods with some added unique flavours!
It is simple and easy with our great portfolio of quality mustards.
1 AC Nielsen 52 weeks ending November 14, 2015
2 Technomic, Brand Equity Assessment for The French’s Food Company, July 2014
3 Technomic, Healthy Eating Consumer Trend Report, 2012